Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's Clobbering Time!



I went to see The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer this afternoon. Basically it is what I expected, nothing more, nothing less. The movie was decent and enjoyable although I think I liked the original better. From playing the Marvel:Ultimate Alliance video game I knew some of the background and was really interested in seeing how they portrayed Galactus. I thought that the storyline was pretty good, and I am sure that seeing Jessica Alba in a wedding dress broke the heart of one of my friends Matt (sorry buddy). In any case, if you enjoyed the first, you probably will enjoy this one, but don't expect anything spectacular.

Speaking of movies, you can see that I added some links to some things that I created and put on youtube. The top one was something I created to commemorate some of my memories over the past few years. The second is all the way on the bottom and I originally created it as part of the end of the year celebration at the seminary two years ago... it has since been eliminated, but I still really like it. Hope you do to! I hope to some more entertainment in the near future, until then, please enjoy your Moment of Zen which although I really am not a fan of American Idol or the countless runoffs, I think it is definitely worth a watch. Pax et bonum.

No comments: