Monday, June 11, 2007

What to do...

Mr. Hudak after the last episode of the Sopranos.

so, the Sopranos have come and gone, and I think I am the only person in the world to like how it ended... I mean no one was going to be happy anyway, but first of all it ended with "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey, one of my all time favorite songs, so it is automatically a good show... other than that I think it was an interesting take, first of all to keep everyone guessing, then to have everyone call the cable operators to complain followed by throwing a shoe at the TV when they realized it was over. I think it is a story about how Tony was to live, everything looking over his shoulder, never being sure who each person was and where they stand... interesting take on life. So, now that it is all over, I guess I should tell you what else is going on in my life, huh?


Life is good... I have been meaning to upload some recent shots from all over the place, so now is as good as time as any... As you can see I went to John and Beth's wedding about a week ago... The food was great, the ride was enjoyable (even during rush hour :)), and I even got to dance a bit, which was nice, since I don't remember the last time I danced. It was a great time but also a busy weekend. I was all over the state of NJ... up to Bayonne for the wedding and rehearsal dinner, then had our ordination (Metuchen) to the Priesthood on Saturday morning followed by a trip to my friend Mike's first Mass as a Deacon, then Sunday was in the parish and then swinging over to St. Bernard's for Fr. Joe and Fr. Tim's 20th and 15th anniversary Mass and then concluded with Fr. Bede Kim's first Mass as a priest at Sacred Heart in New Brunswick. Needless to say I was beat after that weekend and it has taken me this long to recover! The picture to the left was one of the few pictures from Trenton's priesthood ordination that came out pretty well... Fr. Bud is about to lay hands on Fr. Alberto Tamayo... it was such a great blessing to see friends from our neighboring diocese get ordained and to get to spend a little bit of time with each of them. Here are some articles about three of my friends who were ordained for Trenton: Fr. Alberto Tamayo, Fr. Joselito Noche, and last but certainly not least, Fr. Erin Brown. Enjoy!

This week is birthday week for me... Dad's was yesterday, Mom's on the 16th and Billy's big one is coming up in two days!!! I remember when I turned 30... it seems like it was just yesterday... oh wait it pretty much was! Anyway, 30 feels no different to me than 28 or 29... actually I really don't remember my age most of the time, guess forgetfulness comes with old age!

Well, I have lots more to say, but also need to get some work done, the pictures should be posted on Webshots sometime shortly... sorry about being a slacker recently.


And now, the moment you have all been waiting for your moment of zen what does your phone number spell, what about your friends??? hours of fun to be had... well at least a few minutes. God bless you always and write to you soon!

No comments: