Saturday, June 09, 2007

What are you tawkin about?


Well, it is finally here (well, almost), the last episode of The Sopranos is upon us... and I am both excited to see how it ends and sad to know that this will be the last episode we see. Anywho, I am a happy ending kind of guy, so my prediction is that Tony winds up ok in the end. Phil definitely needs to get taken out, no question about that... perhaps by someone we don't expect... Little Carmine??? AJ is a wild card, I can see him either taking himself out, getting upset with Tony and fighting back (taking out one's father would be a pretty interesting twist) or finally taking a little charge and joining the family business, again, being a happy ending kind of guy, I have to go with the latter... someone close to Tony still needs to get clipped and I am kind of hoping that Janice, now flipping out after the loss of Bobby wants to take something into her own hands and whacked. That is probably just wishful thinking, but at least I will not have to hear her whiny voice anymore after tonight. Some people think Ade is going to come back, but I think we have more of a shot of the Russian from the pine barrens episode... actually I'd love to see a little help from Furio, but I think that would be too much story line to get into at the last episode. So... where does that lead us? who knows... but for what it is worth... I say Tony survives, but the Feds will arrest him finally, Phil gets taken out by Little Carmine, AJ will kill someone, Silvio will survive and take over the family while Tony is in jail and Paulie will still be Paulie (much to my happiness)... oh and almost everyone will complain that it could have been better with one little tweak here or there. But, we all shall see tomorrow night... enjoy yous guys!

No comments: