Friday, June 22, 2007

New York State of Mind

Not quite sure, but the other day I was thinking that I had a lot of pictures of New York, and got the song New York State of Mind by Billy Joel, stuck in my head... so this is what you get...



I know it's not perfect, but figured it wasn't too bad... hope you enjoy it.


Speaking of pointless things, I watched Flight of the Conchordes the other day and although there were a couple of brilliant lines, I just don't think I can recommend the show although it does seem to be right up my ally. I do want to share this little piece of brilliance with you:



I warned you. Of course I found it to be hilarious... yet you will be dumber if you watch it. Basically this is kind of what the show is about, stuff happens, it is painfully uncomfortable to watch and then they go into some random singing which tends to be hilarious. Anyway, I am sure I will keep you informed.

Yesterday was Joey (one of the pastor's dogs) birthday so I gave him a Frosty Paw to commemorate the big day. The dogs go nuts for these things, and I guess I am just out of the loop since I had no idea they made frozen food for dogs... SO BE CAREFUL when you go to your grocer's freezer! I hope to have a pic or two of the pups sometime soon... I am just too lazy right now. Speaking of lazy, I think I am going to see what I can find behind my eyelids... As always, God bless and take care and I will write again soon. Pax et bonum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Affirmative.

Anonymous said...

Part 2 to my comment...how appropo...Zach Braff on SNL doing "NJ State of Mind"...LOL..it was a rerun but I just saw it last night.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/05/20/saturday-night-live-zach-braff-maroon-5-season-finale-video/