Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lazy Day

After a long Mets game last night (a 17-inning Mets win over the Astros), I did not want to wake up this morning. Unfortunately I chose on of the few professions which requires me to get up on Sunday Mornings... I made up for it this afternoon, since the Mets have been getting blown out and there is no NASCAR race, I passed out in the recliner. I feel a little groggy, but thought perhaps some blogging would make up for it. :) Speaking of the Mets game, Did you see that catch by Beltran? In the bottom of the 14th with the winning run at 3rd, Beltran came up with this gem.

What am I going to do now that baseball has a day off because of the All-Star break??? Actually, I am not a big fan of any all-star game, especially baseball though since there is nothing else going on this time of year to keep my sports mind occupied. Well, I did sign up for a test trial of Blockbuster Total Access and should be getting my movies on Monday... I am sure I will give a complete rundown on how Total Access is once I experience it a little more. I am starting with a couple of flix and going to try to catch up with some seminarian friends by watching Battlestar Galactica... I figured it was the least I could do after hooking everyone on 24.

With all the previous baseball talk I had to share this as Your Moment of Zen. It is amazing how I find some of these things... I was trying to find something about Beltran's great catch in the 14th inning last night and this is one of the sites that came up. I am sad to say that in May this person said she can no longer keep up her blog with her new baby. Anyway, write more to you soon! Pax et bonum.

No comments: