Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thank you, Good Knight!



So, I haven't gotten much blogged in a bit, but things really haven't been all that busy either, I guess I just didn't have much to say (imagine that!). One thing that was very exciting, was that on Thursday I became a 2nd Degree member of the Knights of Columbus. Something that I have wanted to do for quite some time. The Knights have done so much for seminarians in the past and I am extremely greatful for the support of vocations that I could not think of anything better to do than join their ranks. I hope to get my third degree when I am down in Baltimore some time; one of my brother seminarians is a past Grand Knight from Baltimore and am sure can find a council where I can help out during the semester. If you are interested in joining the Knights of Columbus, I highly recommend that you do and if you are a Knight, suggest joining to someone else.
I did promise some pictures of an adorable little puppy that fr. sean got, so here they are: (actually here is the whole family)




Let's see what else... oh we had our annual vocations picnic which was quite nice, a number of young men decided to enjoy the beautiful weather at St. Augustine of Canterbury Parish in Kendall Park (Edmund's home parish). Again, thanks to the Knights of Columbus for some wonderful food, especially the Kalbasa and Pierogi.

As I look at the calendar I only have another week here at Our Lady of the Mount :(, and the work has begun on getting back to St. Mary's and Orientation. The good news is that all those vocation prayers have seemed to be working, so please keep them up!!!

I am going to keep this posting a bit short since it is the end of the day and I want to find out what happens in Battlestar Galactica (I am sooo selfish, but I am also soooo hooked on this show). I will not leave you without your moment of zen.

No comments: